Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mapping The World to Create a World - ReRoll

PIXYUL, a new game development studio founded by Julien Cuny and Louis-Pierre Pharand, former producers and creative directors at Ubisoft, are working on a new survival RPG called "Reroll". And although for most developers this would mean 15hour days in front of a computer, PIXYUL has taken a different step. By that I mean; the team is seeking to map the entire world in 1:1 scale using drones. Don't believe it? Check out their 1st video below!

Source: MMORPG.com

Personally, I couldn't be more excited. Although I'm keeping my excitement to a minimum its still awesome to see developers taking on huge risks & projects like this. What could be better then surviving in OUR world, Not some Dayz world or half baked world, But our own. I'm going to be all over ReRoll, but until then go check out their main site for more, & as always happy gaming!



0 comments:

Post a Comment